All courses are open to traffic. Please obey all traffic laws and be aware of cars.
Hayden Lake Marathon is encouraging runners to bring their own reusable cups and bottles in an effort to reduce garbage on course. Although we will still have cups available at aid stations, we ask runners to help us reduce waste by running with their own reusable bottles or cups. Water, sports drink, gummy bears, and gels will be provided at each aid station. Water will be provided at the starting line. First aid will be located at all Aid Stations on each course, and at the Finish Line.
- Aid Stations for the marathon will begin at mile 3, and be spaced every 2.5-3 miles thereafter (distances between Aid Stations may deviate slightly due to road shoulder width along the course). The last on-course Aid Station will be at mile 25.
- The 1/2-marathon course will have Aid Stations every 3 miles.
- The 1/4-Marathon course will have an aid station at the mile 1.5 and mile 5.
- The 5k will have one aid station at the turnaround point.
- Portable toilets and hand washing stations will be available in the start / finish area. There will also be toilets at aid stations along the course.
Marathon Digital Map
Half Marathon Run
Half Marathon Digital Map
Quarter Marathon Course
Quarter Marathon Digital Course
5k Digital Course